Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The ER Incident.

So I am not sure what the hell happened, but last week I found myself in a little pickle. On the way back home from downstate, i started to notice that my neck was hurting. Through last weekend, the pain in my neck got worse and by the time the new week began, I was in considerable pain. I made it to today, and had to go to the doctor. Unfortunatley doctors will not take a rush appointment, so it was on to the ER for me.

The wife picks me up and we are off. The ER was a wonderful place and a great place to people watch.

There were several observations that I made. I made a list below.

People are miserable in the ER
People with neck injuries wait longer than people with substabce abuse problems.
People who have been hit by a car still need to drag their luggage around.
People who are passing kidney stones cry alot.

Just some observations.

BTW-the neck was just strained a little.

So it goes.

No comments: