Saturday, January 10, 2009

January Homework assignment

Since I am aware that only a few people even look at this blog, I am giving you two a small homework assignment and a promise. I hope you will tell your friends about my blog and I promise if I can get at least 15 people to follow my blog, I will post something every single day. I know it is hard to find the time to blog and review blogs, but I am hoping I can reach this goal by July 1st.

I also want everyone to check out my dad's blog. He is not the most reliable posting man, but the posts that are there are usually very insightful and well researched. As a quick background, my father what you would call a modern environmentalist, using his time to invent and research advances in bio-technology. He is also coming off of a very difficult summer where he was forced to start his life over after suffering a bad illness. If you are also a recipe junkie, travel back through his blog for some great recipes. My father is one of the best cooks that I know.

http://morningcoffee-tlee.blogspot.com/



Calm the space that makes you hollow.

Ryan

No comments: