Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Tuesday Rain Means No Work :(

Sadly the rains have come back and I have taken a day off from work to monitor the ceiling. Luckily the landlord is going to fix the situation along with the rest of the condo association, but truly this has been a nightmare week so far.

While I am sitting here watching the water and working on my big paper. I am listening to two stations on my Itunes Radio. The first station is the 90's hits which as I type is rocking out a little Bryan Adams (Everything I Do) I Do it For You. Gotta love early 90's Adams and his complete sell out to Hollywood (This was a part of the Robin Hood soundtrack). I was listening to the Beatles station earlier and it pissed me off. I do not understand why a popular stance has been taken to only play the acoustic version of While My Guitar Gently Weeps. I mean, I know it is more melodic and dreamy, but for the love of god, give me some Clapton and Harrison.

Meanwhile, check out this awesome rendition of While My Guitar Gently Weeps on the ukulele!


No comments: